I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Alpha Bad Boy 7 in 1 Box Set

Alpha Bad Boys: 7-in-1 Box SetAlpha Bad Boys: 7-in-1 Box Set by Shayla Black
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I got this while it was on special offer 77p bargain.

4 out of the 7 stories I really enjoyed.

Their Virgin Captive * - so unbelievable
Try Me *** - enjoyed this one hot rock band!
Tempt Me *** - this is the follow on book from try me, I will deferentially be checking out the other books from this series.
One Night Forever **** - another great one from Lisa Renee Jones, check the Deluxe Cinderella Chronicles.
Ask For It **** - I will looking for me from this author.
Tucker's Fall ** - it was OK, I just couldn't get into it.
Educating Ansley * - another one a bit unbelievable, I didn't feel the emotion from any of the characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment