I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Wednesday 4 September 2013

The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1)The Siren by Tiffany Reisz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was recommended this by a friend.

Unsure at first but kept reading, I found by the end I was really into it and looking forward the 2nd book. . This is not a romance but a heavy BDSM story.

Nora is a sub and also the best dominatrix in town, come erotic writer - what a women scary has hell!!
Wesley is Nora 19 year old virgin live in intern I I felt really sorry for Wesley in the end.
Zach is Nora new editor - god help him!!
Soren is the one and most terrifying dom in the underground - he frightens me and everyone else that meets him.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment