I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Destined to Play (Avalon Trilogy #1) by Indigo Bloome

Destined to Play (Avalon Trilogy #1)Destined to Play by Indigo Bloome
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I feel sorry for the author as this has been compared to 50 shades and it is nothing remotely like it. It is well written but I really didn't get it. I didn't find erotic or romantic so if that's what you're looking for don't bother with this, I also didn't find the characters interesting Alex shouldn't be cheating on her husband and lets Jeremy get away with all sorts. Having said that I bought all three books from this series as they are only 99p, and I am the type of person to keep reading a series in the hopes it better or just the fact that I have started so I will finish.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment