I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Emerge (Evolve, #1) by S.E. Hall

Emerge (Evolve, #1)Emerge by S.E. Hall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was lucky enough to get a free copy of this book in exchange for a honest review before February.

So glad I don't have to wait for book 2, I brought it when I was 60% into this one!!

I was captivated by this book from the first couple of chapters. A beautifully written story with great characters which you can relate to and the leading lady Laney isn't annoying (like in some books!)she is a really strong character and very likeable, trying to grow and not wanting to string two people along.
All the way through this story I never know which one she would choose....but I was hoping !!!

I would recommended this in a heart beat...now on to book 2!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment