I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Riding with the Cop: An Erotic Sex Story Of Sexual Submission (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #3) by J.S. Scott

Riding with the Cop: An Erotic Sex Story Of Sexual Submission (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #3)Riding with the Cop: An Erotic Sex Story Of Sexual Submission by J.S. Scott
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If you like JS Scott books like me, you need to give this a chance. Don't read to much into the reviews, you need to make up your own mind.
Sometimes it nice to read a very short novella in between other books you are waiting for, and this was just that.
As this is so short you don't get to feel any emotion form the characters and YES she says NO!! But its obvious to me from the beginning she likes Jake.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment