I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Thursday 2 January 2014

Two Weeks with a SEAL (Wakefield Romance, #1) by Theresa Marguerite Hewitt

Two Weeks with a SEAL (Wakefield Romance, #1)Two Weeks with a SEAL by Theresa Marguerite Hewitt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Damn this book is good and I got it free, I would have paid good money for this. Rhea has suffered so much in the past then Chad comes hone for two weeks. They have know each other for years, but never confessed their feelings until now. This book is well written and very emotional, I needed a tissue every now and then. So good I brought the second in the series Coming Home before I was half way through.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment