I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Life's Next Chapter (Life, #2) by Sarah Goodman

Life's Next Chapter (Life, #2)Life's Next Chapter by Sarah Goodman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After reading the first in the series Life's Prefect Plan (which had me in tears within the first few chapters) I was really looking forward this one, I didn't cry this time but is very emotional.

I love how this group of friends look after and support each other. Kate ex is a idiot (that's putting it lightly lol), Luke is ex military and was injured at war. I was really hoping they got things sorted.

If you have read the first book you will be glad to know we get to see what happened to Beth and Jacob. Looking forward to Ethan and Leah story next in Lifes Second Chance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment