I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Saturday 22 March 2014

Compromising (Fraternizing, #2) by C.C. Brown

Compromising (Fraternizing, #2)Compromising by C.C. Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was worth the wait.

I fell in love Alex and Cassie in Fraternizing and Compromising was no different. Absolutely loved it couldn't have asked for a better from CC Brown it's full of emotion and just feels so real, at times I wanted to climb in the book and slap the pair of them for been so stubborn. I have laughed and cried throughout the book and I'm now sad its finished but glad it was with a fantastic ending. Really looking forward to the next book Challenging, Riley and Nats story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment