I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Thursday 17 July 2014

Bullet (Bullet, #1) by Jade C. Jamison

Bullet (Bullet, #1)Bullet by Jade C. Jamison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed reading this and I love Jade style of writing.

I can't remember ever disliking a male character in book as much as I hated Ethan!
As for Val, well shes young, very naive, weak and I felt she was lacking in self respect. All of things he did to her are unforgivable and he gets away with it. But she does grow up towards the end.

I was routing for Brad from the very beginning, much nicer more likable character. Oh I forgot hes a hot, sexy passionate rocker!

Be warned it has drugs and cheating.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment