I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Letting Go (Surrender Trilogy #1) by Maya Banks

Letting Go (Surrender Trilogy #1)Letting Go by Maya Banks
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5 star

It was very slow to start and I didn't have any connection with the characters. I also found it repetitive and the dialogue didn't seem to match the characters in my eyes. The story was interesting with the D/s relationship in and outside the bedroom but it didn't seem to fit, Joss come across weak and Dash not been much stronger for a Dom.

Having said all that, it does getting better towards the end, and I wont give up reading Maya's books. Although I'm glad the next book in the series is about Kylie and Jenson and not these two.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment