I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Thursday 7 August 2014

No in Between (Inside Out, #4)  by Lisa Renee Jones 

No in Between (Inside Out, #4)No in Between by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given a arc for an honest review.

This is the best book the series so far, we get a lot answers but we are still left with more questions.

Lisa captivates you in the story right from the beginning. It's one of those books you can't put down. I kept telling myself just this one more chapter and then I must do some work, but everytime I finished each one and had to keep reading!

I'm still more a Chris type of girl, but I'm looking forward to more about Mark, in You Belong To Me coming in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment