I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Sunday 10 August 2014

The Lover's Secret (No Exceptions, #1) by J.C. Reed

The Lover's Secret (No Exceptions, #1)The Lover's Secret by J.C. Reed
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wonderfully written. Even though you don't need to read the Surrender Your Love series, I would. Not only is it brilliant but I think you would understand this book and the characters a lot more.

Its face paced and intense with the whole novel been set from two days of Brooke's life, the chemistry between Brooke and Jett is scourging hot! But again Jett is keeping secrets from Brooke. I did find Brooke a bit whiny but she is hormonal so I will let her off.

Looking forward to see how Jett redeems himself if he can!!


No comments:

Post a Comment