I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Sunday 23 November 2014

Review - Alluring Surrender by Skye Turner

Alluring Surrender (Bayou Stix, #5)Alluring Surrender by Skye Turner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If I could give it 10 stars I would.

I'm sad to see the series end, I'd like to say Skye saved the best for last and in a way a she did but the whole series is fantastic. All five guys are amazing.

Skye's leading ladies are all strong willed women and I love that, not one of them is whiny and soft. Tif is no different and she fights for what she wants, which is Cruz. It's a brilliant story line which as far as I know hasn't been touch before. The epilogue is fab completing the series with this big family of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment