I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Wednesday 15 April 2015

New Release - Beau by Brooklyn Taylor


Synopsis
I am Beau Evans, God’s gift to women and I damn well know it. I am fearless. I would rather be working as the homicide detective in Dallas, Texas than anywhere else. I’m the crazy bastard they call in when no one else wants to go. I’ve seen things that would cause others to commit themselves to mental hospitals.

I look damn good; thanks to all the time I spend in the gym and the good genes I was blessed with. I screw who I want, when I want, how I want. I call the shots and wouldn’t have it any other way.  I live for me and no one else. I am my own man and do not answer to anyone but myself. I live by these rules and no one will change that.

That is what I had convinced myself of anyway, until I met Piper Dylan. She drives me insane in every way possible. Everything about her annoys me and turns me on at the same time.  She has absolutely no interest in me whatsoever. The more she pulls away and resists me the more I want her.
My life starts to become unrecognizable and is spinning out of control. I, Beau Evans am becoming something I never wanted and always swore I would never become. I begin fighting for something I am not sure I completely want. Do I walk away for the second time in my life or decide maybe, just maybe, it’s not all about me any longer?


Buy Links

Excerpt

I moved up and let myself free from my blue jeans. I felt like I could break a stack of blocks with my hard-on and hoped to God she could accommodate me. She isn’t the only woman that had claimed to be able to handle me but not been able to hack it. 
I had never felt a woman as ready for me as I slid in her moistness. She gripped my ass and guided me to the speed she wanted. She pushed me in so deep, grinding her hips against me. I could have sworn I was seeing stars. The sensation was so intense and nothing like I had ever felt. I had entered Heaven.
She kissed my neck and bit my lip, sucking as she let go. Her rhythm was steady with mine, and when I brought her to climax, she leaned her head back. I could see her eyes rolling back in her head with satisfaction.
“Feel good, baby?”
“Evans….”
“Yes.”
“Faster… I want more.”
I moved faster and faster until I finished and moved slowly back and forth to get the full effects of the amazing feeling.
I stood up all the way, and she wrapped her arms around my neck.
She giggled.
“Well?” I asked her.
“Well?”
“Was I as good as I said I would be?” I confidently ask, already knowing my answer.
“I’ve had better.”
“Really? Who? Give me a few minutes and I’ll try again.”

Author's Bio
  
I am a Texas girl, mother of 2 amazing kiddos and married to my gorgeous soulmate for almost 20 years. I have a full time job in the medical field. I love to spend my free time reading, being outside and playing with my family and 4 fur babies. I started to write at the instinct of ""hey maybe I can do that!"" I have enjoyed every step of the journey. I am blessed to have very supportive friends and family that make my like worth living!

Stalk Brooklyn



No comments:

Post a Comment