I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Dray (Custom Culture, #3) by Tess Oliver

Dray (Custom Culture, #3)Dray by Tess Oliver
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I couldn't put this down. Even though Clutch is still my favourite, I loved Dray. Its a great read just like all other books from Tess. Its nice to have a bit of Nix, Scottie, Clutch and Taylor in the book too. It was great to get into Dray's head after meeting him and Cassie in book 1 (Freefall), sometimes you could slap him for been so stupid and then feel sorry for him the next breath.

Keep up the good work Tess, hoping for more Custom Culture in the near future.

Thanks for the arc x

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment