I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Thursday 27 February 2014

Fraternizing (Fraternizing, #1) by C.C. Brown

Fraternizing (Fraternizing, #1)Fraternizing by C.C. Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't usually re-read books, but this one is worth it. First time was back in Oct 2013 and as Compromising is release in just over a week I couldn't help myself. Well, I'm glad I did it again, it was even better the second time round I would give it 6 stars if I could. Full of emotion and hope I'm intrigued to see what happens next with Alex and Cassie.

First review -

WOW this books is amazing, foul mouthed hot sexy Marines. Once I got past 50% I couldn't put it down, I stayed up far to late to finish the book but it was worth it. I was left wanting and needing more. Hurry up CC Brown with the next instalment.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment