I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Crashed (The Driven Trilogy, #3) by K. Bromberg

Crashed (The Driven Trilogy, #3)Crashed by K. Bromberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My God!!! Checkered flag time baby!!

6 Stars all the way move over Cross and Grey make room for Colton Freakin Donavan.

Not only do all the characters in K Brombergs's books grow so does her writing, it just keeps getting better.
I couldn't put it down, stayed up to late reading, got up early to continue, neglected the family just a little! But its done and I could just start all over again with the series.
I don't want to give anything away, but you MUST read this series. I love Colton and Rylee. This has more emotion and felling than I could put into words, but we get the full picture from Colton and a big leap in faith. I've had tears and laughed out loud. SEXY AS SIN.

Beautiful ending xx

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment