I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Thursday 3 July 2014

My Hunger (Inside Out, #3.2) by Lisa Renee Jones

My Hunger (Inside Out, #3.2)My Hunger by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ARC from Netgalley.

You don't need to have read the Inside Out series before My Hunger, but you need to read Master Undone first.

Mark is struggling with the guilt and maybe Crystal is the one who is going to help him!
For a short novella Lisa packs a lot into it, and you really get to know Mark better. I'm a big Chris Merritt fan but Mark is coming a very close 2nd after these two novellas.

Looking forward to see what happens between Mark & Crystal in I belong to You, later in the year.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment