I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Wednesday 20 August 2014

My Control (Inside Out, #4.1) by Lisa Renee Jones

My Control (Inside Out, #4.1)My Control by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really don't know how Lisa packs so much in to a novella, but she does.

I'm starting to like Mark Crompton more and more as the series goes on and we getting to know him better.

The characters and story line throughout this series have been refreshing and new, nothing else like them that I have come across.

I'm looking forward to the next book to see where Mark & Crystal end up.

Amazon pre-order link here - Amazon UK

Follow Lisa on twitter - #LisaReneeJones or facebook - #AuthorLisaReneeJones         

No comments:

Post a Comment