I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Wicked Innocence by Missy Johnson

Wicked InnocenceWicked Innocence by Missy Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars - Loved it.

Micah and Saxon are both strong loveable characters.

Missy has you drawn into the story from the first chapter, and she keeps you there right till the end.
I read this in one sitting only putting down for a toilet break lol. Who doesn't like a sexy ex bad boy rocker??

The epilogue doesn't give much away, so I'm really hoping there is more from Sax and M.

Don't forget today is your last to buy this book at the special release day price. #missycjohnson

Buy Links - Amazon UK                     Amazon US


No comments:

Post a Comment