I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Friday 5 September 2014

Chasing Perfection I & II by M.S. Parker

Chasing Perfection: Vol. II (Chasing Perfection, #2)Chasing Perfection: Vol. II by M.S. Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just knew when DeVon & Krissy got it together it would be hot, but damn...that was explosive!

DeVon is differently becoming a lovable ass! But who can blame me, he's hot as hell and oozes sex.

Both Krissy & Devon are confused by the strange feelings they both have.

What an ending, I can't wait for book 3 to see what happens.






Chasing Perfection: Vol. I (Chasing Perfection, #1)Chasing Perfection: Vol. I by M.S. Parker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book by MS Parker that I have read and WOW.

The writing is brill, easy to follow, fast paste story.

DeVon is an ass, but you can't help but like him! I really like Krissy even though I thought she was blowing her trumpet at times, but she also a very strong female character with a good sense of humor and it really fits the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment