I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Tuesday 4 August 2015

The Position Series by Izzy Mason



Lazarus is a demanding, complicated boss plagued with a mysterious string of lawsuits by former female assistants. I don’t want to want him. But I do. More than anything in the world. And he barely knows I exist. 


Just how far am I willing to go to catch his eye? How much of myself will I give away? And exactly what’s behind the multiple lawsuits against Lazarus? Will my new position turn out to be a hot, steamy dream come true or just another frustrated fantasy? 



This is a serial that develops over multiple volumes. Approx. 75-100 pages each. 











My sad, screwed up life seems to finally be turning around when I land the position of assistant to gorgeous, famous architect, Jude Lazarus. Desperate to catch his eye, I succumb to an epic ugly-duckling-to-swan makeover. And boy does it work. Big time. But it also causes Lazarus to instantly change from sweet and protective to dark, dysfunctional, and cruel. Is having Lazarus hot for me a good thing or a fast track to my own destruction?







Everything in my life is changing so fast. I have a new job at a hip, boutique design firm and my very own apartment. When A-list actor Chance Monroe flips for my design ideas for his new Denver nightclub, it's like I'm living a dream. If only my relationship with Jude Lazarus wasn't such a nightmare. Is he in love with me or just playing a cruel game? The worst part is, no matter how much he hurts me, I just can't seem to let him go.










This was supposed to be heaven on Earth. I finally got the one thing in the world I desperately wanted--my brilliant but damaged ex-boss, Jude Lazarus. He has finally dropped the games and opened his heart to me completely. But instead my life has become a living hell. Suddenly everything is on the line. And the decision is mine. Which am I willing to sacrifice: my love or my life? 










I'm a San Francisco girl who writes fun, sexy, entertaining novellas meant to take your mind off your troubles for a while. I have an adorable husband, a fish named Frank, and a fat black cat with co-dependency issues.




Giveaway
1 Set of The Position Series by Izzy Mason Ebooks


No comments:

Post a Comment