I try to keep my reviews short and sweet never leaving spoilers.

You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Goodreads. The links are below.

Friday 29 April 2016

Sexy Nerd Chronicles by Lauren Calhoun

Sexy Nerd Chronicles: January
(SNC` Book 1)



“My name is Laurel Lynn Burke, but I prefer just Lynn. I'm a small town country girl, who is now living with my roommate and best friend. I'm in a new city with a new set of rules, but one thing is stopping me from living a normal life: I'm a nerd, a giant nerd that sits with her face in a book all the time.” 


Lynn is on the journey of a lifetime. Looking to find her true self. What she finds in the process is something more. She logs her everyday life for a year, sometimes narrating for those who have a great imagination. 

This is the first installment of the twelve book series. Join Lynn as she lives her life for us to read. A new installment will be released at the end of every month throughout 2016. 

This book contains language and content not suitable for reader under 18!




Sexy Nerd Chronicles: February:

SNC Book 2




“My name is Laurel Lynn Burke, but I prefer just Lynn. I'm a small town country girl, who is now living with my roommate and best friend. I'm in a new city with a new set of rules, but one thing is stopping me from living a normal life: I'm a nerd, a giant nerd that sits with her face in a book all the time.”


Lynn is on the journey of a lifetime. Looking to find her true self. What she finds in the process is something more. She logs her everyday life for a year, sometimes narrating for those who have a great imagination.

This is the second installment of the twelve book series. Join Lynn as she lives her life for us to read. A new installment will be released at the end of every month throughout 2016.

This book contains language and content not suitable for reader under 18!






Well, What can I say besides the fact that I am a bored stay at home mom that wanted to share some of the inter working of my brain. I have always loved to read and have so many ideas for good novels/novellas, so please follow to get the most up to date information.

Other then that my life is pretty simple. Married for 5 years to my amazingly supportive husband. two beautiful kids. I have a crazy family, with tons of drama (makes for good writing). I love reading and tattoos. 19 tattoos and counting. MC romance is my number one favorite. After that who knows, I can't list everything that is on my TBR list.

I would love to give a shout out to one very important man... Mr. Lucian Bane. His books have helped my marriage beyond words. This is not a teacher pet kind of post, this is real shit. His work help me find myself, which then led to me writing! So, I need to thank him, Lucian if you ever read this know that your work means the world to me!!!

Any other questions, just ask, I am a pretty open book. LOL pun intended.


   


No comments:

Post a Comment